Friday, November 21, 2014

Doctor Visit #9


My doctors appointments are every week so we get to see how you're doing and when you might be coming!  Last week I was dilated to a big fat zero.  This week I am dilated to a one!  Progress!  You are still in the right position and everything is still normal.  YAY!!  I love my doctors.  It's a combined practice and they are both so nice!  I had Dr. Chalmers on thursday and he went out of his way to make daddy and I feel comfortable and excited because you can come anytime now but you're supposed to be due in 3 and a half weeks!!! But who's counting?  Excited mommy!  Dr. Chalmers ended our appointment with "Okay, we will either see you next week or at Labor and Delivery next door!"  That was the moment it hit me.  Now I'm just EXTREMELY anxious instead of getting anxious.  Here is a little low down on how you are effecting mommy and others:
-You move all the time so lately in the morning, daddy has to make me breakfast in bed because I feel nauseous getting up and moving around on an empty stomach.
-It's getting VERY difficult to change positions in my sleep.  I used to be able to change positions without even being aware of it or waking up...NOW...not so much.  I wake up every time my body decides it's uncomfortable AND the only thing that puts me to sleep anymore is complete exhaustion because I'm too big and whale like to get comfortable and fall asleep.
-As my belly grows and develops even more stretch marks than I though possible, my love for you grows just as big!
-Sometimes you put pressure on mommy's ribs with your cute little feet.  It hurts but I also love feeling you exploring your space!
-Everyone is starting to make fun of my waddle.  Oh goodie. Your daddy likes to make fun of me when we go grocery shopping and I choose the mobile cart over waddling around.
-Going to movies isn't all that enjoyable at the moment because sitting for too long is uncomfortable.  I do love going though because the loud noises make you move around a lot!
-Grandma Bird has now officially set her phone by her bed on the highest volume just in case you decide to sneak into the world in the middle of the night.  She loves you very much.
-Grandma Chipman keeps saying "Wow...I can't believe this is happening!"  She is very excited to meet you.
-And in the mean time, your daddy and I are using up as much time as we can going out while we can!  We are so ready to devote our full attention to you though and like always...can't wait to meet your handsome face!

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY GOSH! I love the part where you said: "I love feeling you exploring your space." Love you Tina. This is for you Blake: I love you baby BLAKE CHRISTOPHER ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you are having a hard time leaving all those wonderful people in heaven, especially my grandmother Brown - She was my rock! I hope I can be your rock too Blake. I can't wait to have loads of fun and adventures with you! Love, Grandma Chippy (HIP CHIP)

    ReplyDelete