Monday, October 27, 2014

"Spooktacular" Baby Shower!


Let me start off by telling my precious son, Blake that you are loved!! Some may say spoiled...we say loved!  The baby shower turned out amazing.  So many loved ones brought so many gifts that mommy and daddy had no idea where to put everything (although mom always finds a way)!

Little Blake's Baby Shower started Saturday, October 25th at 5 pm.  We mingled, ate some yummy Halloween themed treats and opened presents among loved ones.  Here is a little look at how awesome Grandma Chip made everything look!



Baby Blake:
We now feel more prepared for you to arrive...but please wait until you're supposed to be here! Daddy set up your stroller and car seat and many blankets were handmade to wrap you with love when you arrive.  Although I love having you so close to me in my tummy, constantly making it known that you are there, I'm so excited to meet you!  Mommy and Daddy love you Blake!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Sweetie, you are so cute. You're going to make the bestest mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks mommy! Learned from the best! ;)

      Delete