Monday, December 21, 2015

12 Months--1 YEAR OLD!!!!


Mom can't believe it's been a whole year since I was born.  She keeps looking at me in awe. She is proud of the little boy I have become!
Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa threw me a Mickey Mouse birthday party and tons of people came that love me!  We had a great time and I got lots of presents.
















This month I have started...
becoming very cuddly (especially with soft things).  I love to carry around and cuddle my howling doggy. 

And the real doggy of course 

-kissing EVERYTHING.
-becoming really strong.  If I want down, mom and dad don't have a choice.
-having favorite toys.  Right now it's my train and blocks.
-helping with the vacuuming instead of just following.  Grandma Bird thinks I'm very helpful.
-being a copycat.  If you grunt, I will grunt.  If you scream, I will scream. If you nod your head, I'll nod my head.  I'm starting to say words like mama, da da and grandma is nana.
-using big boy cups.  I like to sip from mom and dads cups...not my sippy.
-having real stranger danger.  My party was fun but I was overwhelmed by everyone there.  I just hugged moms legs the whole time hoping she would save me.
-having serious attitude.
-making the same consistent noise when I want something. (If I want up, water, to the play the piano,etc.)

My favorite book so far is "Fifteen Animals."  I like it because mom always makes the animal noises.  
This month I met Santa and I didn't like him.

I'm a whole year old!!





No comments:

Post a Comment